Canadian Aviation Regulations 2010-1
The Canadian Aviation Regulations are a compilation of regulatory requirements designed to enhance safety and the competitiveness of the Canadian aviation industry. They correspond to the broad areas of aviation which Transport Canada, Civil Aviation is mandated to regulate (e.g. personnel licensing, airworthiness, commercial air services, etc.).
- Part I - General Provisions
- Part II - Aircraft Identification and Registration and Operation of a Leased Aircraft by a Non-registered Owner
- Part III - Aerodromes, Airports and Heliports
- Part IV - Personnel Licensing and Training
- Part V - Airworthiness
- Part VI - General Operating and Flight Rules
- Part VII - Commercial Air Services
- Part VIII - Air Navigation Services
- Part IX - Repeals and Coming into Force
- The Summary provides a list of the most current amendments.
- View previous summaries
Notice: The 2010-1 CARs amendment is available on this site as of June 1, 2010.