The Government of Canada is working hard to improve the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, the government and public-sector officials accountable.
The following reports are available:
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- How to Submit a Transport Canada Access to Information Request
- Contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000
- Grants and contributions awarded with a value over $25,000
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Positions reclassified where an individual occupies the position
- Travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials.
- Use of Transport Canada Aircraft
- Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act
For information about proactive disclosure at all Government of Canada institutions, please visit the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's proactive disclosure site.
- Date modified: