Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
The Government of Canada is working hard to improve the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, the government and public-sector officials accountable.
The following reports are available:
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- How to Submit a Transport Canada Access to Information Request
- Contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000
- Grants and contributions awarded with a value over $25,000
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Positions reclassified where an individual occupies the position
- Travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials.
- Use of Transport Canada Aircraft
- Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act
For information about proactive disclosure at all Government of Canada institutions, please visit the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's proactive disclosure site.
- Date de modification :