Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Acts and Regulations
Transport Canada has the responsibility and authority to propose and enforce laws and regulations to ensure safe, secure, efficient and clean transportation.
As a department, Transport Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Departmental Actions to respond to the Red Tape Reduction Commission’s Recommendations Report
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: