FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Delegations and Quality Division
- Aircraft Certification Guidance and Advisory Materials
- Delegation Handbook
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Inspection and Audit Manual (IAM) TP 8606
- Link to FAA Designee and Delegation Web Site
- Link to the Airworthiness Notices
- Link to the Civil Aviation Training Webpage
- Delegations Information System
- How do I become a Transport Canada Delegate?
- What policy and guidance materials are available for Delegates / Applicants?
- When is the next Delegates Conference? How do I register to attend?
For more information, please contact the Civil Aviation Communications Centre.
Aircraft Certification Contacts:
|Quebec Region||Richard Fortier||(514) 633-3593|
|Ontario Region||Shaun O'Reilly||(416) 952-6033|
|Prairie and Northern Region||Fred Wright||(780) 495-3856|
|Pacific Region||John Nehera||(604) 666-5591|
|Atlantic Region||Paul Garner||1-800-305-2059|
|Delegations & Quality Division||Derek Ferguson||(613) 941-8386|
|Flight Test Division||Bill Jupp||(613) 952-4315|
Some useful documents to review:
- Airworthiness Manual 505
- ACSI 45 - Airworthiness Control Committee Functions and Responsibilities
- ACSI 46 - Elements of an Airworthiness Control System
- SI 505-001 - Delegation of Authority Process - Aircraft Certification
- Delegation Handbook for Designated Engineers and Design Approval Representatives
More details will be made available on our Website as they are finalized.
- Date modified: