Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Transport Canada provides many important services that ensure Canada's large fleet of civil aircraft conforms to national and international standards.
The department's aircraft responsibilities relate to:
- national standards for aircraft maintenance programs and instructions;
- maintenance training and licensing;
- certification, and
- recreational aircraft airworthiness.
I want to…
- Find CAR 521 Information Sessions
- Register an aircraft
- Obtain an authorization for a production aircraft
- Register my ultralight aeroplane
- Change my address on my certificate of registration
- Find out about ultralight and balloon safety
- Date modified: