- Canada has over 33,000 registered aircraft.
Transport Canada provides many important services that ensure Canada's large fleet of civil aircraft conforms to national and international standards.
The department's aircraft responsibilities relate to:
- national standards for aircraft maintenance programs and instructions;
- maintenance training and licensing;
- certification, and
- recreational aircraft airworthiness.
I want to…
- Find CAR 521 Information Sessions
- Register an aircraft
- Obtain an authorization for a production aircraft
- Register my ultralight aeroplane
- Change my address on my certificate of registration
- Find out about ultralight and balloon safety
- Date modified: