Civil Aviation Medicine
The Civil Aviation Medicine Branch (CAM) was created to enable Canada to fulfill its commitments associated with the 1944 Convention on International Civil Aviation. The primary activity of CAM is the performance of medical assessments required for the certification of Licensed Aviation Personnel. Approximately 55,000 medical examinations are conducted annually by over 950 designated Civil Aviation Medical Examiners across Canada and overseas.
- Canadian Aviation Medical Regulations
- Canadian Aviation Medical Standards
- Physical and Mental Requirement
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Renewal of the Aviation Document Booklet (ADB)
- Date modified: