Emergencies and Incident Reporting
Aviation Operations Centre (AVOPS) is the focal point for civil aviation emergency preparedness activities and incident reporting.
- Report an aviation incident (AVOPS)
- Report a security incident (AVOPS)
- Report a drone incident
- Report a Safety Incident at a Cellular Tower or Other Aviation Obstacle
The Transport Dangerous Goods Directorate is the focal point for the national program to promote public safety during the transportation of dangerous goods.
The Transportation Safety Board of Canada is the official source of aviation accident and incident data.
Other useful links:
- Reporting an aviation security incident
- Report and incident affecting airport or aerodrome safety
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- Search Civil Aviation Daily Occurrence Reporting System (CADORS)
Contact Us (Voice): 1-613-947-5140
08:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday
excluding statutory holidays
Our 24/7 Emergency Numbers (toll free) are:
- Date modified: