Flight Crew Examinations
From Transport Canada
Authorized Examination Invigilators (AEIs) give examinations for private and recreational aircraft pilots. Study resources are available for each flight crew exam. Read the guide for your licence/rating: it describes the examinations and their topics.
To learn more about the licence application process, see Applying for flight crew licences and permits.
Resources to help you prepare for an examination
- list of regional centres where exams take place, and names of AEIs for each centre
- study and reference guides; sample examinations
- Self-Paced Study Program: 2016 Flight Crew Recency Requirements
- types of hand-held computers on which examinations are taken
- list of abbreviations and acronyms that may appear on your exam
For Authorized Examination Invigilators (AEIs)
- AEI login page: access General Aviation Licensing and Registration Online (GALRO)
- AEI application process: learn how to become an AEI
- Date modified: