Flight Crew Licensing Application Forms
Choose the applicable flight crew licensing application form from the table below.
Applicants are required to submit the completed application form to a Transport Canada regional licensing office. Click here for Transport Canada regional office “Contact Details”.
Permit Application Forms
Licence Application Forms
- Private Pilot Aeroplane
- Private Pilot Helicopter
- Commercial Pilot Aeroplane
- Commercial Pilot Helicopter
- Airline Transport Pilot Aeroplane
- Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter
- Flight Engineer
Other Application Forms
- Aviation Document Booklet
- Change Of Address Request (Permit or Licence only)
- Conversion of an FAA Airman Certificate using the IPL
- Declaration Of Name Change
- Endorsement of a Rating
- Foreign Licence Validation Certificate (FLVC)
- Medical Declaration for a Category 4 Medical Certificate
- Re-Issue of a Civil Aviation Licensing Document
Personal information that you provide on the application form is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act.
Accessibility Notice: If any form is not accessible to you, please contact us.
Learn from the mistakes of others…
The Aviation Safety Letter (ASL) is Transport Canada Civil Aviation’s quarterly online safety publication specifically targeted at the aviation industry. It focuses on accident prevention, safety education, and awareness.
- Date modified: