General Aviation Policy Letters
Task: To Be Performed by General Aviation Personnel Licensing Clerical Staff
ISSUE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL LICENCE AND RATING
To ensure that Air Traffic Controllers meet the experience, knowledge and skill requirements prior to the issuance of Licences in accordance with the applicable regulations, standards and policies, and to ensure the timely issuance of Licences.
Confirm the applicant address is correct in DAPLS and perform data entry into DAPLS for licence issue.
Completed Application (26-0145) and Attachments
- Review file for additional ratings to be applied to licence.
- Complete Part D DAPLS coding section, sign and date the application form.
- Update DAPLS with applicable licence or rating.
- Queue the licence for print
- if within the region - batch print.
- if out of region - print as an original.
5. Verify printed licence prior to mailing.
6. Upon completion:
- if within the region - return the file to Information Management.
- if out of region send original paperwork and licence copy to home region.
- Date modified: