Aviation Safety In Canada
- National Aviation Day - Photo Contest Winners (2015)
- National Aviation Day- Photo Contest Winners (2014)
- National Aviation Day - February 23
- National Aviation Day Photo Contest
- National Aviation Day Photo Contest Entries
- Transport Canada Flickr page
- Aviation Safety In Canada
- The Transport Canada Aviation Safety Award
- Careers in Aviation
- 100 Years of Connecting Canadians and the World
- Kid Zone
Canada has an enviable aviation safety reputation. Transport Canada’s aviation safety employees support this reputation by working closely with companies from coast to coast, helping them to make decisions and take actions to enhance aviation safety.
Through the Aviation Safety Program—supported by Transport Canada Civil Aviation and Aircraft Services—Transport Canada develops, administers and oversees aviation safety policies, regulations and standards. It also provides essential services and programs to the aviation industry and other government departments and agencies, such as certifying aeronautical products, licensing pilots, providing aircraft and maintenance services, verifying the safety of aerodromes, and distributing capital assistance to airports.
To find out more about how Transport Canada supports aviation safety, please visit: http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/opssvs/aviationsafety-menu.htm
- Date modified: