Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Wildlife Control Procedures Manual (TP 11500)
- Section A - Overview of Wildlife Management
- Section B - Wildlife-strike Statistics
- Section C - Habitat Modification - Passive Management Techniques
- Section D - Implications of Land-use Activities in the Vicinity of Airports
- Section E - Active Management Using Dispersal Techniques
- Section F - Active Management Using Exclusion Methods
- Section G - Active Management Through Removal
- Section H - Integrated Control Methods - Birds Profiles
- Section I - Integrated Control Methods - Mammal Profiles
- Section J - Improving Awareness of Wildlife-management Issues
- Section K - Evaluating Wildlife-management Programs
- Date modified: