Recommended Study Material
- Examination Results
- Section 1: Air Law and Procedures
- Section 2: Airframes, Engines and Aircraft Systems
- Section 3: Meteorology
- Section 4: Instruments
- Section 5: Navigation - General
- Section 6: Radio Communications and Aids to Navigation
- Section 7: Flight Operations
- Section 8: Theory of Flight
- Section 9: Human Factors
- Tables and Charts
- Recommended Study Material
- When in Doubt. Small and Large Aircraft - Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Training (TP 10643E)
- Air Command Weather Manual (TP 9352E)
- Air Command Weather Manual (Supplement) (TP 9353E)
- Human Factors for Aviation - Advance Handbook (TP 12864E)
- Heliport and Helideck Standards and Recommended Practices (TP 2586E)
- Aeronautical Information Publication (A.I.P. Canada) (TP 2300E)
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
- Radiotelephone Operator's Restricted Certificate Guide (Aeronautical)
- The Pilot's Guide to Medical Human Factors
- Canada Flight Supplement (CFS)
- Charts: - VFR Navigation (VNC)/VFR Terminal Area (VTA)/Enroute Low Altitude
The Study Guide for the Radiotelephone Operator's Restricted Certificate (Aeronautical) is available free of charge from district offices of Industry Canada - Examinations and Radio Licensing (http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/ic1.nsf/eng/home).
Information on the Transportation of Dangerous Goods is available from Transport Canada.
Air Transportation Licences is available from the Canadian Transportation Agency (internet address: http://www.cta-otc.gc.ca/eng/air-licensing-activities).
Customs Requirements is available from the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html).
Canada Labour Code is available from Social Development Canada (http://www.sdc.gc.ca/).
Information on text books and other publications produced by commercial publishers can be obtained through local flying training organizations, bookstores and similar sources.
Publications used in pilot training in the United States are available through the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20402 (http://www.access.gpo.gov/index.html).
- Date modified: