Appendix 2 - Sample Appointment Memorandum - Team Leader
|Memorandum||Note De Service|
|F. Lalonde, Maintenance
J. Reynolds, Operations
|Security Classification de sécurité
|Our File - Notre référence
|Your File - Votre référence
May 5, 2000
Subject/Objet: Acme Aero Limited Audit - Appointment as Team Leader
You have been appointed team leader for the Acme Aero Limited routine conformance audit which is to be conducted during the period June 5-23, 2000. The scope of the audit will include all activities that could affect the safe operation of the operator, including:
- maintenance and related AMO and air operator programs;
- flight operations;
- cabin safety;
- the transportation of dangerous goods; and
- aviation occupational safety and health.
Your terms of reference are as follows:
- you will report directly to me until released from your audit duties;
- all audit related matters will be conducted in accordance with policy and procedures specified in the Inspection and Audit Manual and the appropriate functional area control manuals;
- you will immediately contact me with a recommendation for action in the event an immediate threat to aviation safety is identified; and
- you are authorized to communicate directly with HQ directors and Regional managers to obtain the required personnel resources.
I will require your audit plan for your assigned area by May 26, 2000. This plan should include the composition of the team, proposed travel expenses and overtime estimates and a proposed schedule of your activities. Arrangements for accommodations, briefing rooms and administrative support while at Acme Aero Limited will be my responsibility.
An audit manager/team leader meeting will take place at the Minto Hotel (Room 1201) on June 5, 2000 at 19:00 hrs. This will be an initial strategy meeting for co-ordinating our audit plan and required resources. Please have a copy of your audit plan available for this meeting.
Thank you for accepting this additional responsibility as team leader for this audit. I look forward to working with you.
- Date modified: