20. Personnel Records - 573.10(1)(t)
- Introduction: Maintenance Policy Manual Guidelines Purpose
- Introduction: Maintenance Policy Manuals
- Table of Contents - CAR 573.10(1)(a)
- Name, Description, Scope of Work - 573.10(1)(b)
- Certification - 573.10(1)(c)
- Amendment Control - 573.10(1)(d)
- List of Effective Pages - 573.10(1)(e)
- Distribution Control - 573.10(1)(f)
- Assignment of Responsibility - 573.10 (1)(g)
- Maintenance Standards - 573.10(1)(h)
- Regulatory and Technical Information - 573.10(1)(i)
- Technical Records - 573.10(1)(j)
- Maintenance and Retention of Technical Records - 573.10(1)(k)
- Maintenance Process Control - 573.10(1)(l)
- Quality Assurance Program - 573.10(1)(m)
- Parts and Materials - 573.10(1)(n)
- Authorized Signatures - 573.10(1)(o)
- Non-Destructive Testing - 573.10(1)(p)
- Organization Overview - 573.10(1)(q)
- Aircraft Certification Authority - 573.10(1)(r)
- Training and Training Records - 573.10(1)(s)
- Personnel Records - 573.10(1)(t)
- Level of Work - 573.10(1)(u)
- Maintenance Arrangements - 573.10(1)(v)
- Service Difficulty Reports - 573.10(1)(w)
- Calibration of Tools and Equipment - 573.10(1)(x)
"...the maintenance policy manual (MPM) of a domestic AMO Certificate holder shall contain at least the following information...
(t) A description of the personnel records to be retained pursuant to CAR 573.07."
CAR 573.07 requires that personnel records must be kept for at least two years and will include personal qualifications, authorizations, and training. Each person will be provided with a copy of his or her record.
Describe what employee records will be kept in regards to:
- Persons appointed to the position of PRM and persons assigned management functions (per CAR 573.04)
- ACA/SCA authorities granted
- All training given
Records must be retained for a minimum of 2 years after the date of the last entry. For audit purposes, it is recommended that they be kept beyond the two-year period.
CAR 573.07(2) states that the person in question must be given a copy of all records.
The quality manager maintains a separate file on all company maintenance personnel.
These personnel files will include the following:
- Tombstone data applicable to each individual
- Training History
- AME license
- Aircraft Certification Authority and/or Shop Certification Authority issued
All personnel are to advise the quality manager whenever there has been a change affecting their personal records.
A current list of all approved company personnel and scope of certification authority is located in the documents incorporated by reference section.
All personnel records will be retained for at least 2 years after the company no longer employs the employee.
- Date modified: