21. Level of Work - 573.10(1)(u)
- Introduction: Maintenance Policy Manual Guidelines Purpose
- Introduction: Maintenance Policy Manuals
- Table of Contents - CAR 573.10(1)(a)
- Name, Description, Scope of Work - 573.10(1)(b)
- Certification - 573.10(1)(c)
- Amendment Control - 573.10(1)(d)
- List of Effective Pages - 573.10(1)(e)
- Distribution Control - 573.10(1)(f)
- Assignment of Responsibility - 573.10 (1)(g)
- Maintenance Standards - 573.10(1)(h)
- Regulatory and Technical Information - 573.10(1)(i)
- Technical Records - 573.10(1)(j)
- Maintenance and Retention of Technical Records - 573.10(1)(k)
- Maintenance Process Control - 573.10(1)(l)
- Quality Assurance Program - 573.10(1)(m)
- Parts and Materials - 573.10(1)(n)
- Authorized Signatures - 573.10(1)(o)
- Non-Destructive Testing - 573.10(1)(p)
- Organization Overview - 573.10(1)(q)
- Aircraft Certification Authority - 573.10(1)(r)
- Training and Training Records - 573.10(1)(s)
- Personnel Records - 573.10(1)(t)
- Level of Work - 573.10(1)(u)
- Maintenance Arrangements - 573.10(1)(v)
- Service Difficulty Reports - 573.10(1)(w)
- Calibration of Tools and Equipment - 573.10(1)(x)
"...the maintenance policy manual (MPM) of a domestic AMO Certificate holder shall contain at least the following information...
(u) Identification of the level of work which can be performed at each facility, pursuant to CAR 573.08(2), and where the facility is leased, the times at which the facility is available to the lessee."
CAR 573.08(2) requires that all work performed by an AMO be carried out in the facilities described in the MPM.
When unforeseen work is to be accomplished, identify the level of work accomplished at external facilities. This ensures adequate support facilities for unforeseen organization operations.
The organization has ratings for aircraft non-specialized work, structures and engine overhauls all accomplished at its Anytown hangar, located at the Anytown Airport.
All scheduled maintenance is accomplished at the organization's Anytown facility. Technical publications, basic tools, an engine stand and basic test equipment are kept in this location.
The level of work to be accomplished at this facility is limited to structure repairs and defect rectifications up to and including engine replacement.
- Date modified: