Advanced Qualification Program Evaluator Manual TP 14672
CHAPTER 5 – AQP EVALUATOR DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
5.1.1 Once the evaluator nominee has met all applicable requirements, the Issuing Authority may issue an AQP Evaluator Letter of Authority, a sample of which is found in AppendixB.
5.1.2 The AQP Evaluator Delegation of Authority Letter will indicate the following:
- the Type of AQP Evaluator approval (Type E, V, or O);
the specific authority granted, including:
- Type E authorized to conduct LOE, MV, OE and FLM,
- Type V authorized to conduct MV and FLM,
- Type O authorized to conduct OE, and
- for Type E, Authorized Person authority for issuance of type and instrument ratings;
the conditions of issuance, including:
- the specific AQP Evaluator authority issued,
- the applicable qualification and currency requirements as specified in the AQP Evaluator Manual and air operator's AQP Program Audit Database (PADB) documentation,
- the air operator and aircraft types (maximum of three) upon which the evaluator is authorized to conduct validations/evaluations,
- the authorities and restrictions under which AQP validations and events shall be conducted including the CARs, AQP Evaluator Manual, and air operator's AQP Program Audit Database (PADB) documentation;
- validity; and
- the approval and signature of the Issuing Authority.
5.1.3 The Issuing Authority shall then ensure that the required AQP evaluator information has been entered into NACIS and that the following have been placed in the appropriate file:
- a copy of the AQP Evaluator Delegation of Authority Application form, including attachments as applicable;
- the AQP Evaluator course certificate or letter of course completion, including confirmation that the practical portion of the training has been completed;
- the AQP Evaluator Monitor Report; and
- the AQP Evaluator Delegation of Authority.
5.2.1 The Issuing Authority will determine whether the revision request submitted as required by paragraph 3.2.1 is warranted and will verify the nominee's qualifications.
5.2.2 When the applicant has met all requirements, a revised AQP Evaluator Delegation of Authority will be issued. The revised approval will be annotated "This approval supersedes and cancels all previous approvals for this evaluator."
5.2.3 The Issuing Authority will then ensure that the necessary changes have been entered into NACIS and that the following have been placed in the appropriate file:
- a copy of the AQP Evaluator Delegation of Authority Application form, including attachments if applicable; and
- a copy of the new AQP Evaluator Delegation of Authority.
- Date modified: