Aviation Safety Letter 1/2003
In This Issue
- Just a Bit of Slush
- UNSAR: Unnecessary SAR Alert
- Sharing the Responsibility Video
- Loss of Control - Collision with Terrain
- System Safety Program Renewal
- Fueling: Turbo Does Not Equal Turbine!
- Aviation Safety Letter Expands
- Charlottetown Has One Up on Runway Incursions!
- Accident Shorts
- COPA Corner - Who Needs a Maintenance Schedule
- Blown Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) During De-Icing
- Is Your Checklist Older Than You?
- CASS 2003 - April 14-16 - Montréal, Quebec
- Collision with Wire in Reduced Visibility
- Take-5 - Me The Hero?
- Runway Incursions Awareness Poster (Airport)
- Winter Flying: A Rewarding Experience
- Stall-Spin Accidents May Be Hazardous to Your Health
- To the Editor
- Information from the NTSB and TSB Files
- Medication and Flying
Send Us Your Stories
In the spirit of sharing our experiences, we would like to print more of your personal aviation experiences for the benefit of others. We therefore encourage you to send us your stories, no matter how incredible they may seem! As usual we offer anonymity on request. Send your stories in English or French by e-mail (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at (613) 991-4280, or by mail at:
Editor, Aviation Safety Letter
Transport Canada, AARQ
Place de Ville
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0N8
- Date modified: