Aviation Safety Letter 1/2004
In This Issue
- Sometimes You Do, Sometimes You Don't...
- Aviation Safety Seminars — Quebec Region
- Collision with Windrow
- CASS 2004 — Time for a Little T.O.!
- Global Positioning System/Wide Area Augmentation System (GPS/WAAS) — Satellite Navigation (SatNav) Phase 2
- Buying an Ultralight Airplane — Part II
- Food for Thought — Phases of Flight that Lead to Accidents
- Recurrency!! Who Needs It?
- Checklist for Winter Flying
- Explanatory Note Concerning Recreational Aviation 4/2003 — Alberta, RAF Gyroplane Accident
- How Low is Too Low? How About 60 Ft?
- Scutinizing Aviation Culture: Professional Courtesy
- Have You Heard About TP 14052E, the NEW Ground Icing Operations Update?
- To the Letter — Overloading
- To the Letter — Arrival at Uncontrolled Aerodromes
- To the Letter — MANOPS Cleared...
- The ASL Interview —; Mike Doiron, Principal & CEO, Moncton Flight College
- Take Five for Safety —; Time in Your Tanks...
- Poster on Overloading
Send Us Your Stories
In the spirit of sharing our experiences, we would like to print more of your personal aviation experiences for the benefit of others. We therefore encourage you to send us your stories, no matter how incredible they may seem! As usual we offer anonymity on request. Send your stories in English or French by e-mail (preferred) to email@example.com, by fax at (613) 991-4280, or by mail at:
Editor, Aviation Safety Letter
Transport Canada, AARQ
Place de Ville
Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0N8
- Date modified: