TP 185 - Aviation Safety Letter
In this Issue...
- Copyrights and Credits
- Transport Canada Introduces New Transact Web Site!
- Welcome Message
- To the Letter - Doing two jobs while flying
- To the Letter - Pilots still prefer paper
- Geoff Goodyear Win the Transport Canada Aviation Safety Award
- Call for Nominations for the 2006 Transport Canada Safety Award
- The Canadian Business Aviation Association Column
- Another Look at the Safety Managemement System (SMS) "Gap Analysis"
- Aircraft Owners - The Importance of a Correct Address
- A Photocopy is Good Enough or... "How Much Could Have Changed in Five Years?"
- Aviation Meteorology Tip for Pilots! ATC Weather Assistance
- Recently Released TSB Reports
- Accidents Involving Canadian-Registered Aircraft: January to March 2005
- Helicopter Cold Weather Flying Quiz
- Answers to Helicopter Cold Weather Flying Quiz
- Answers to Self-Paced Study Program
- Integrated Pilot Training
- Breaking the Chain
- Tips and Tails...All Tied-up...
- COPA Corner - It's Still Here!
- Electronic Flight Charts and Publications
- Carriage of Firearms and Ammunition On Board an Aircraft
Maintenance and Certification
- The "Other" Privilege of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Licence
- Industry Culture Shift Regarding Aircraft Wiring Badly Needed
- Torque Paint (Slippage Marks)
Regulations and You
The Civil Aviation Medical Examiner and You
- Zero Tolerance for Air Rage - Ensuring Safety in the Skies
- Flight Crew Recency Requirements - Self-Paced Study Program
Learn from the mistakes of others;
you'll not live long enough to make them all yourself...
Send Us Your Stories
In the spirit of sharing our experiences, we would like to print more of your personal aviation experiences for the benefit of others. We therefore encourage you to send us your stories, no matter how incredible they may seem! As usual we offer anonymity on request. Send your stories in English or French by e-mail (preferred) to email@example.com, by fax at (613)991-4280, or by mail at:
Editor, Paul Marquis
Aviation Safety Letter
Transport Canada (AARQ)
Place de Ville, Tower C
Ottawa ON K1A 0N8
- Date modified: