Don't Forget to Subscribe to the Transport Canada Aeronautical Information Manual!
- ISSUE 4/2006
- Copyright and Credits
- Don't Forget to Subscribe to the Transport Canada Aeronautical Information Manual!
- Guest Editorial
- To the Letter
- Recently Released TSB Reports
- Accident Synopses
- Winter Operations
- Maintenance and Certification
- The Civil Aviation Medical Examiner and You
- Regulations and You
- Flight Crew Recency Requirements Self-Paced Study Program
- Full HTML Version
- PDF Version
The new Transport Canada Aeronautical Information Manual (TC AIM) was introduced in October 2005. All Canadian-registered pilots received two free paper copies, the last of which was delivered in April 2006. The next release of the TC AIM is scheduled for October 2006. There are a few options on how to subscribe to this publication:
Paid subscription to the paper copy
- Call the Transport Canada Order Desk at 1-888-830-4911 or 613-991-4071, to order a single copy or request a subscription. They will take your credit card information and process your order.
Free e-Bulletin notification
- Register for an e-Bulletin, which means Transport Canada will send you an e-mail with a link to the latest online version, in either HTML or PDF format. To register for an e-Bulletin, send an e-mail to MPS@tc.gc.ca and ask to be added to the TC AIM e-Bulletin list. Please state your name, postal address and e-mail address.
As a reminder to all, the online version of the TC AIM is available for viewing and free download at all times. You can access it from Transport Canada's online publications storefront at www.tc.gc.ca/transact.
- Date modified: