- Issue 4/2010
- Copyright and Credits
- Flight Operations
- Maintenance and Certification
- Recently Released TSB Reports
- Accident Synopses
- Regulations and You
- Debrief: Déja vu: The Importance of the Underwater-Egress Pre-Flight Briefing for Passengers
- Self-Paced Study Program
- Full HTML Version
- PDF Version
In this Issue...
- Occurrence Reports: Where Do They Come From and How Are They Used?
- COPA Corner: Distractions Affect All of Us
- An Ounce of Prevention Corrective Action Plans
Major Accident Report: Bell 206 Down in
- What Went Wrong: In-Flight Blackout
- Smoke in the Cabin Landing Light Switch Failure
- Oral Counselling
Déja vu: The Importance of the Underwater-Egress
Pre-Flight Briefing for Passengers
Learn from the mistakes of others;
you'll not live long enough to make them all yourself...
- Date modified: