General - Requirementsfor Issue of a Rating
- Admission to Flight Test
- Renewal and Upgrade
- Re-Test After Failed Flight Test
- Flight Test Results
- Aircraft and Equipment Required for the Flight Test
- Requirements for Issue of a Rating
- Flight Instruction Rating Assessment
- Class 1 — Aeroplane, Helicopter and Class 1 — Aerobatic
- Class 2 — Aeroplane, Helicopter
- Class 3 — Aeroplane, Helicopter and Class 2 — Aerobatic
- Fail — All
- Conduct of the Flight Test
- Flight Test Items
- Recommendation for flight test
Candidates must meet all prerequisites specified in the Personnel Licensing Standards CAR 421 and demonstrate the following performance in each of the seven items assessed on the flight test:
Class 1/Assessed as Class 1 in all items.
Class 2/Assessed as Class 1 or 2 in all items.
Class 3/Assessed as Class 1, 2, or 3 in all items.
Class 4/Assessed as Class 1, 2, or 3 in all items.
- Date modified: