RECOMMENDED STUDY MATERIAL
- Sample Examination for Glider Pilot Licence (TP 877E)
- When in Doubt ... Small and Large Aircraft - Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Training (TP 10643E)
- Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Examination Questions (TP 10615E) - Questions that are appropriate to the licence sought may appear on written examinations
- Air Command Weather Manual
- Air Command Weather Manual Supplement
- Human Factors For Aviation - Basic Handbook (TP 12863E)
- Aeronautical Information Manual (TC AIM) (TP 14371E)
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
- VFR Navigation Charts (VNC)/VFR Terminal Area Charts (VTA)
- Canada Flight Supplement (CFS)
The Study Guide For The Radiotelephone Operator's Restricted Certificate (Aeronautical) is available free of charge from district offices of Industry Canada - Examinations and Radio Licensing (http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/ic1.nsf/eng/home).
Information on textbooks and other publications produced by commercial publishers can be obtained through local flying training organizations, bookstores and similar sources.
Publications used in pilot training in the United States are available through the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20402 (http://www.access.gpo.gov/index.html).
Information concerning the location of pilot training organizations and matters pertaining to flight crew licensing may be obtained by contacting the appropriate Regional Offices. A complete listing may be found at: http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/opssvs/general-exams-centres-2010.htm.
- Date modified: