Operations Specification 099
SUBJECT: RESTRICTED INSTRUMENT PROCEDURES (RIP)
1. This operations specification issued pursuant to the subparagraph of the Canadian Aviation Regulations referred to in section 3 herein, authorizes the use of the RIPs published in the Restricted Canada Air Pilot (RCAP) that require operations specification 099, using the types of aircraft indicated by reference numbers and listed in section 4 of this operations specification.
2. This authority is granted subject to the following conditions:
- The pilot-in-command shall ascertain by means of radiocommunication or by visual inspection, the condition of the intended landing surface, and the wind direction and speed.
- The pilot-in-command shall consult the Canada Flight Supplement for the latest information on the aerodrome regarding the RIP to be used.
- The air operator shall not authorize its flight crews to use, nor shall any flight crew conduct, a RIP published in the RCAP unless all the provisions attached to that RIP are complied with.
CANADIAN AVIATION REGULATIONS
3. This operations specification is issued pursuant to:
4. The types of aircraft indicated by reference numbers in Part II of the air operator certificate are:
PREV~Supersedes the one dated PREV~
- Date modified: