Operations Specification 202
SUBJECT: MINIMUM CREW
1. This operations specification is issued pursuant to subparagraph 701.08(g)(vi) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations. The operation of an aircraft with passengers on board in IFR flight without a second-in-command is authorized using the aircraft indicated by reference numbers and listed in section 3 of this operations specification.
2. This authority is issued pursuant to the following conditions:
- the pilot shall have the appropriate single pilot proficiency check in accordance with the requirements as established by the state of the operator;
- flights in pressurized aeroplanes shall be conducted at or below FL 250;
- the aircraft shall be equipped with an auto-pilot that is capable of operating the aircraft controls to maintain flight and manoeuvre the aircraft about the lateral and longitudinal axes;
- the aircraft shall be equipped with a headset with a boom microphone or equivalent and a transmit button on the control column;
- the aircraft shall be equipped with a chart holder that is placed in an easily readable position and a means of illumination for the chart holder, and
- is contingent on holding a valid Civil Aviation Authority from the State of the operator for operation of an aircraft with passengers on board in IFR flight without a second-in-command.
3. The types of aircraft indicated by reference numbers in Part II of the Canadian foreign air operator certificate are::
PREV~Supersedes the one dated PREV~
For Minister of Transport
- Date modified: