- Record of Amendments
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
Also available in PDF and RTF Formats
Publications — The SCSOPs supplement and expand on the information contained in numerous publications. In particular the SCSOPs supplement the following publications:
- [Aeroplane Manufacturer] [Aeroplane Type] approved Aeroplane Flight Manual (AFM);
- [Operator's Company Name] Operations Manual; and
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs).
- Aeroplane Flight Manual — Every effort has been made to ensure that the SCSOPs are compatible with the approved Aeroplane Flight Manual. The SCSOPs are designed to promote the pilot duties during operation of [Aeroplane Type] Aeroplane. The SCSOPs are not intended to replace the Aeroplane Flight Manual, but to supplement it. Therefore, there are many cases where the SCSOPs detail additional requirements to the AFM.
- Company Operations Manual — Some areas of the SCSOPs deal with similar subjects that are found in the Company Operations Manual. The SCSOPs supplement the Company Operations Manual. Therefore, where a difference exists from the Company Operations Manual, the SCSOPs shall be followed unless safety is jeopardized.
- Date modified: