Disinsection Policy - WestJet
- Cuba, Jamaica
2. Product used?
- Permethrin 216A
3. Method: (a) Residual; (b) Top of descent; (c) Blocks away
4. Time of year when disinsection is conducted?
- Year round
5. How are passenger complaints handled?
- On board by operating crew and/or directed to the Customer Care Department
6. Who handles questions from the public?
- Customer Care Department
Calgary calling area: (403) 444-2484
Toll free: 1-877-WJ CARES (1-877-952-2737)
Fax: (403) 444-2494 toll free 1-866-227-3329
7. What kind of information is provided?
- Product used, how and when it is used
8. When are passengers notified of procedure?
- No formal inflight announcement
- Respond to passenger upon request
- Date modified: