Technical Arrangements - JAA
TCCA-JAA Generic Arrangement on Certification under JAR-21 Subpart N
IMPORTED PARTS AND APPLIANCES
1.1 New Parts, Including Modification and/or Replacement Parts.
The NAA shall accept a TCCA Authorised Release Certificate on a new part, including a modification and/or replacement part, only when the TCCA certifies that each part:
- Is eligible for installation in a product or appliance which has been granted a NAA design approval.
- Conforms to [NAA]-approved design data and is safe for installation;
- Is marked in accordance with Appendix Q of this Arrangement; and
- Meets all additional requirements prescribed by the NAA, as notified.
- All new parts exported to the NAA with TCCA airworthiness approval will have an Authorized Release Certificate TCCA 24-0078. The Authorized Release Certificate shall contain the following certifying statement: "Certifies that the items identified above were manufactured in conformity to approved design data and are in condition for safe operation".
Note: STC and J-TSO parts are not yet covered by this Arrangement (Appendix E and O are TBD).
1.2 Acceptance of Standard Parts.
- Date modified: