Appendix 1 - Examples of changes that significantly affect the approved type design
The following changes are considered to significantly affect the type design approved by the Importing Authority:
- Significant changes to the cabin interior configuration;
- Modifications which would result in changes to the Importing Authority's Type Certificate Data Sheet;
- Modifications which would result in changes to the Limitations Section of the AFM.
- Modifications which result in aircraft configurations not addressed in the Importing Authority's accepted Flight Manual (including supplements);
- Modifications which results in changes to the Airworthiness Limitations of the Instructions For Continued Airworthiness;
- Modifications which have an impact on any Additional Technical Conditions prescribed by the Importing Authority;
- Modifications requiring (or affecting) Exemptions or Findings of Equivalent Safety; and
- Other modifications considered necessary by the manufacturer or the Exporting Authority.
- Date modified: