Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Licensing
Study & Reference Guide (SRG)
- M - E - S (Revision 1 - August 2005)
Basic Training information
- E and S basic training - partial acceptance of Thomson Education Direct AMT program subjects (RQD # HQ 161)
- Active TC Approved/Acceptable Basic Training Organizations
- Non-Active Approved/Acceptable Basic Training Organizations
Basic Training curriculum & Topic guide review documents
These documents are designed to provide an overview of the theoretical training objectives of STD 566, Appendix C, and may be used during the review of documentation to support completion of the basic training requirement of STD 566, Div I.
Maintenance Tasks (Skill)
In the absence of a formal AME Log Book, these documents are intended to provide an applicant with a method to record maintenance tasks meet the Skill requirement of STD 566, Div I.
- M rating - Maintenance task record
- E rating - Maintenance task record
- S rating - Maintenance task record
- Date modified: