Transport Canada 2015-16 Report on Plans and Priorities
Table of Contents
The original version was signed by
The Honourable Lisa Raitt, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Transport
In section II
- Planned spending in 2015-16 for Rail Safety Oversight sub-program 3.3.2 was shown as $19,938,982 but should read $16,938,982. Planned spending for 2016-17 was shown as $16,756,649 but should read $16,756,679.
- Planned spending in 2017-18 for Aviation Safety Regulatory Framework sub-program 3.1.1 was shown as 26,589,404 but should read $26,586,404.
Table of Contents
- Minister's Message
- Section I: Organizational Expenditure Overview
- Section II: Analysis of Programs by Strategic Outcome
- Strategic Outcome 1: An Efficient Transportation System
- Strategic Outcome 2: A Clean Transportation System
Strategic Outcome 3: A Safe and Secure Transportation System
- Program 3.1: Aviation Safety
- Program 3.2: Marine Safety
- Program 3.3: Rail Safety
- Program 3.4: Motor Vehicle Safety
- Program 3.5: Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Program 3.6: Aviation Security
- Program 3.7: Marine Security
- Program 3.8: Surface and Intermodal Security
- Program 3.9: Multimodal Safety and Security
Program 4.1: Internal Services
- Section III: Supplementary Information
- Section IV: Organizational Contact Information
The Transport Canada 2015-16 Report of Plans and Priorities is available in PDF format.
Note: To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Transport, 2015, Ottawa, Canada
Catalogue No. T1-7/2014E-PDF
This document is available in alternative formats upon request.
- Date modified: