Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Marine weather forecasts are available on:
- VHF Channel 21B and 83B (Atlantic Coast and Great Lakes)
- VHF Channel 21B and WX1, WX2, WX3 (Pacific Coast)
- Environment Canada Weather radio VHF broadcasts in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Atlantic Canada
- Regular AM and FM radio weather forecasts
- The Marine Weather Services Bulletin, obtained by calling the nearest Environment Canada weather office
- MAFOR Code on the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River (see Radio Aids to Marine Navigation)
A receiver for continuous weather forecasts is available through marine supply outlets.
- Date modified: