5.0 Course Provider Submissions for Approval
Before implementing TP 15080E, Course Providers must:
- Develop their Online Study Guide, based on their current course manual (containing all elements from TP 14932E) and organized according to TP 15080E;
- Submit a complete package that includes:
- a completed application (see Appendix A),
- a full, hard-copy description of the content, layout and design of the Online Study Guide in the language that it will be delivered* (printout of every page from the table of contents to the chapter review quizzes);
- a completed Knowledge requirement presentation summary and Formal declaration of the Boating Safety Online Study Guide Content (Appendix C) available upon request;
- a complete print-out of all chapter review quiz questions including all responses and correction grids (minimum of 200);
- a web address (URL) of the development site (on the application form) which will grant TCMS access for the purposes of review and approval and;
- appendix B will serve as a checklist to ensure course providers follow the requirements as set out in TP 15080E.
* If delivered in both English and in French, please provide both copies.
- Demonstrate to TCMS that all requirements of these Standards are met.
- Date modified: