Certifying your Vessel
Complying with the Canada Shipping Act (2001)
- Concentrated Inspection Campaigns
- Getting your Blue Decal (SVCP)
- Compliance for Vessels 0-15 gross tons
- Compliance for Fishing Vessels
- Requirements for Safety Management Systems.
Applying for Equivalencies & Exemptions
- Applying for an exemption or equivalency under the Canada Shipping Act 2001;
- Requesting an exemption from the Delegated Statutory Inspection Program;
- Information about the Marine Technical Review Board (MTRB), MTRB rules and processes and how they affect you.
- Date modified: