Upcoming Transport Canada Civil Aviation Safety Seminars in Ontario
Attendees will qualify for the 2-year recency requirement as per CAR 421.05(2)(b).
For further information, please contact Will Boles (Civil Aviation Safety Inspector, Standards & Coordination) at (416) 952-3858 or email@example.com.
These seminars are free.
2015 Safety Seminar – Reducing Flight Operations Risk
Transport Canada Civil Aviation Safety Inspectors will provide a scenario-based safety presentation covering a variety of normal, abnormal and emergency decision-making scenarios geared towards reducing flight operations risk. This interactive presentation will sharpen your decision-making skills and increase your awareness of flight risks. This seminar will be offered at the following date and times:
- June 27, 2015 – COPA Flight 28, Burlington Airpark (CZBA), Hangar #67, 5342 Bell School Line, Burlington ON L7M 0P1. The seminar will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- July 11, 2015 – RAA Northern Regional Fly-In, Midland/Huronia Airport (CYEE), 20 Ed Connelly Drive, Tiny, ON, L0L 2J0. The seminar will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- July 18, 2015 – Smith Falls Flying Club, Smith Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (CYSH), 102 Van Exan Drive, Montague/Smith Falls, ON K7A 4S9. The seminar will run from 13:00 p.m. to 15:30 p.m.
- August 15, 2015 – Lancaster Airpark (CLA6), 22111 Old Hwy. 2, Bainsville, ON, K0C 1E0. The seminar will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- September 12, 2015 – Tillsonburg Airport (CNQ4), 244411 Airport Road, Tillsonburg, ON, N4G 4H1. The seminar will run from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Date modified: