Federal Environmental Assessment
The environmental assessment consists of a planning process to assess the project’s impact on the environment and to propose measures to mitigate those effects. Throughout the analysis, the bridge conception and construction techniques will be examined to allow decision making that respects the environment and the community.
Open houses on the Environmental Assessment, April 2013
Come and meet our specialists and share your comments on the effects of the project on the environment and the proposed mitigation measures.
We will accept your written comments on topics covered in the second part of the report and during these open houses until May 19, 2013.
Publications available through the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency Registry:
- April 2, 2013 – Second part of the environmental assessment report
- November 16, 2012 – First environmental assessment report
- July 16, 2012 – Final Environmental Assessment Guidelines (including the Scope of the Environmental Assessment)
- March 15, 2012 – Public Participation Notice
- March 15, 2012 - Draft Environmental Assessment Guidelines (including the Scope of the Environmental Assessment)
- January 22, 2012 - Notice of Commencement of an Environmental Assessment
Publications available under MERX:
- April 23, 2012 – The federal environmental assessment contract has been awarded
For more information about environmental assessments, visit the Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency web site.
- Date modified: