Help the Government of Canada organize its website!
Complete an anonymous 5-minute questionnaire. Start now.
Transport Canada works with national and international partners to prevent and manage security risks in all modes of transport, including commuter rail, public transit and the transportation of dangerous goods. Some of these partners include the following:
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority
- Public Safety Canada
- International Civil Aviation Organization
- International Maritime Organization
- National Resources Canada
- Environment Canada
- Health Canada
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Transportation Security Administration
- Date de modification :