Transport Dangerous Goods Directorate
- TDG Home
- TDG Directorate
- Emergency Response Task Force
- TDG Act
- TDG Regulations
- Protective Directions
- Interim Orders
- Equivalency Certificates (Permits)
- Emergency Response Assistance Plans
- Safety Awareness Materials
- TDG Publications
- TDG Security
- TDG Ticketing
- TDG Contact Us / Contacts
- TDG Site Map
The Transport Dangerous Goods Directorate is the focal point for the national program to promote public safety during the transportation of dangerous goods. The TDG Directorate serves as the major source of regulatory development, information and guidance on dangerous goods transport for the public, industry and government employees.
Visit TDG's "Who we are" page for more information
- Public Notice: Protective Direction No. 36
- Download a copy of the Competency Guidelines for Responders to Incidents of Flammable Liquids in Transport, High-Hazard Flammable Trains
- 60-Day Public Review of the new edition of Standard CGSB-43.123 – Aerosol Containers and Gas Cartridges for Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Public Notice: Protective Direction No. 35
In the event of an emergency
In the event of an emergency involving dangerous goods, call CANUTEC at 1-888-CAN-UTEC (226-8832), 613-996-6666 or *666 on a cellular phone.
You can register online to use CANUTEC's free, 24-hour emergency telephone number on your dangerous goods shipping documents.
For regulatory questions, contact the TDG regional office in your region or
CANUTEC at 613-992-4624.
Prairie & Northern
- Date modified: