Vendors of Infectious Substances Containers, UN Small Containers, and UN IBCs
- Back to the Containers home page
- Aerosol Containers and Gas Cartridges
- Cylinders, Spheres and Tubes
- UN cylinders, UN tubes, UN cryogenic receptacles, and multiple-element gas containers
- Tank Trucks and Trailers and TC Portable Tanks
- Containers for Infectious substances
- Railway Tank Cars and Ton Containers
- UN Small Means of Containment
- UN Portable Tanks
- Containers for Explosives (Class 1)
These lists of certain container vendors are provided for convenience only. Container vendors are not required to be registered nor approved by Transport Canada unless they also perform functions such as manufacturing, assembly or retesting for which registration is a requirement. These lists are not exhaustive and do not imply any endorsement by Transport Canada. If you are a vendor of infectious substances containers, UN small containers, or UN IBCs and wish to be included on any of these lists, or if you find inaccuracies in these lists, please contact us.
List of Vendors - UN Small Containers
Please refer to the list of vendors of UN Small Containers.
List of vendors - Containers for infectious substancesPlease refer to the list of vendors of infectious substances packaging
List of vendors - UN Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs)
Please refer to the list of vendors of UN IBCs.
- Date modified: