Transport Canada Standards
- TDG Home
- TDG Directorate
- Emergency Response Task Force
- TDG Act
- TDG Regulations
- Protective Directions
- Interim Orders
- Equivalency Certificates (Permits)
- Emergency Response Assistance Plans
- Safety Awareness Materials and FAQ
- TDG Publications
- Enforcement Actions Summaries
- TDG Security
- TDG Ticketing
- TDG Contact Us / Contacts
- TDG Site Map
- Public Notice – 30-day consultation: Update of Transport Canada Standard TP 14850 – Ending May 31st.
- Public Notice – 30-Day Consultation on Updated Transport Canada Standard TP14877 – Ending May 1st.
Corrigendum to the TP14877E “Container for Transport of Dangerous Goods by Rail, a Transport Canada Standard, December 2013”.
These minor corrections include the following:
- addition of the metric values corresponding to the imperial units in the standard (e.g. inches - mm, pounds - kilograms, etc.);
- clarifications to the Individual Specification Requirements table under section 220.127.116.11;
- modification to the compliance date for class 111 tank cars to reflect the coming into force of 10.5.3 (previously read : […] ordered after the date this standard comes into force […] now reads […]built after January 15, 2015[…]); and
- repeal of 4.1.1, 10.5.3.4 and 10.5.3.5 to eliminate repetition.
- Small Containers for Transport of Dangerous Goods, Classes 3, 4, 5, 6.1, 8 and 9, a Transport Canada Standard - TP14850
- Containers for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Rail, a Transport Canada Standard - TP14877
- Date modified: