Let’s Talk Electronic Shipping Documents
Current status: Open
Open on June 20, 2019 and will be closed on July 22, 2019.
Transport Canada (TC) is looking for your input as we try to identify timely and flexible solutions to update the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations with paperless alternatives which will:
- Improve supply chain management;
- Reduce paper-burden; and
- Increase compliance and efficiency for industry nationally and internationally.
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas
Who is the focus of this consultation
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations. Those with a particular interest may include:
- Dangerous Goods carriers and haulers
- Road personnel
- Rail personnel
- Marine personnel
- Aviation personnel
- Other Industry stakeholders: Safety professionals, First responders, Law enforcement
- Federal, provincial and territorial governments
- International governments
Key questions for discussion
- Would you consider adopting an electronic transport document in your day to day business?
- How do you see the future of TDG Shipping Document?
Regulatory Affairs Branch
Transportation of Dangerous Goods
330 Sparks Street
Teletypewriter / TDD: 1-888-675-6863