Share and view ideas: Modernizing the Canadian Aviation Regulations
Current status: Closed
Open on September 24, 2018 and will be closed on November 30, 2018.
We are conducting a regulatory review to update and improve the Canadian Aviation Regulations. This review will strengthen safety and better support innovation and economic growth in Canada.
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas
Register at Let’s Talk Transportation to provide your comments on discussion questions. You can also upload a document through the Submission tab on Let’s Talk Modernizing the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
Who is the focus of this consultation
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations. Those with a particular interest may include:
- Aircraft owners and operators
- Aviation personnel
- Air cargo carriers, domestic and foreign operators
- Aviation maintenance and manufacturing firms
Key questions for discussion
- What specific irritants do you have with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and why? Note the part and section. What supporting documentation or specific details can you provide?
- Canadian Aviation Regulations
Tower C, Place de Ville
330 Sparks St.
Ottawa ON K1A 0N5
Toll-free Telephone: 1-866-995-9737
Local telephone: 613-990-2309