Emergencies and Incident Reporting
If you are reporting an emergency (If there is imminent and immediate threat to aviation and public safety), please call our 24/7 Emergency Numbers (toll free):
Aviation Operations Centre (AVOPS) is the Emergency Operations Centre for civil aviation emergency preparedness activities and occurence reporting.
- Report an aviation incident (AVOPS)
- Reporting an aviation security incident
- Report and incident affecting airport or aerodrome safety
- Report a drone incident
- Report a Safety Incident at a Cellular Tower or Other Aviation Obstacle
The Transport Dangerous Goods Directorate is the focal point for the national program to promote public safety during the transportation of dangerous goods.
The Transportation Safety Board of Canada is the official source of aviation accident and incident data.
Other useful links:
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- Search Civil Aviation Daily Occurrence Reporting System (CADORS)
- Canadian Transport Emergency Centre (CANUTEC)
- Transportation of dangerous goods — requirement to report a dangerous goods accident
- 2016 Emergency Response Guidebook
- Emergency Response Assistance Plan
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org