Chapter 6 - Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Examination Questions
- How to Use This Manual
- Record of Revisions
- Chapter 1 - Air Law, The Clean Aircraft Concept
- Chapter 2 - Theory and Aircraft Performance
- Chapter 3 - Deicing/Anti-icing Fluids
- Chapter 4 - Preventative Measures and Deicing Procedures
- Chapter 5 - Ground Crew Supplement
- Chapter 6 - Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Examination Questions
- List of Tables
To assist air operators in establishing Surface Contamination Training, Transport Canada has made available this training package concerning the adverse effect of critical surface contamination on aircraft performance.
This publication is to be used with reference to the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) Parts VI and VII, Ground Icing Operations Update TP 14052E, the Aeronautical Information Publication (A.I.P.) - Canada, and industry publications.
When developing a knowledge verification examination to meet the CARs requirements, air operators may select appropriate questions from this publication and add questions specific to their operation. References are given to assist in determining the correct response to each question.
Comments or suggestions with respect to this publication should be referred to:
Place de Ville, Tower C
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Telephone: (613) 998-8168
Facsimile: (613) 990-6215