- Air Law
CAR 400.02 (1)Except as authorized by an invigilator, no person shall, or shall attempt to, in respect of a written examination,
- copy or remove from any place all or any portion of the text of the examination;
- give to or accept from any person a copy of all or any portion of the text of the examination;
- give help to or accept help from any person during the examination;
- complete all or any portion of the examination on behalf of any other person; or
- use any aid or written material during the examination.
|(2)||A person who commits an act prohibited under subsection (1) fails the examination and may not take any other examination for a period of one year.|