1.2 Company Check Dispatcher (CCD)
- Record of Amendments
- Record of Bulletins
Part I – General Administration
- Chapter 1: Approved Check Dispatcher Program
- Chapter 2: ACD Delegation Policy and Authorities
- Chapter 3: ACD Qualifications & Authority Application Prodedures
- Chapter 4: Transport Canada Approval Procedures
- Chapter 5: ACD Delegation of Authority
- Chapter 6: Transport Canada ACD Oversight Program
- Chapter 7: Air Operator Responsibilities
- Chapter 8: Conduct of Competency Checks
- Chapter 9: Competency Check Assessments
- Chapter 10: Assessment Standards
- Chapter 11: Validity Periods and Extensions
Part II – Appendixes & Forms
Appendix A: ACD Application Form
Appendix B: ACD Delegation of Authority Form
Appendix C: Dispatcher's Competency Check Report
Appendix D: TC Inspector Request for an Annual ACD Monitor or DCC
Appendix E: Approved Check Dispatcher Monitor Report
Appendix F: ACD or Flight Dispatch Extension Request/Approval
Appendix G: Revocation of ACD Authorization
Appendix H: Recommendation for Competency Check
Appendix I: Operational Control Inspection Report
Appendix J: Sample Letter of Approval
Appendix K: Flight Dispatcher Training & Proficiency Record
Appendix L: Familiarization Flight Report
Appendix M: Competency Check Practices Guide
- Appendix A: ACD Application Form
1.2.1 A Company Check Dispatcher (CCD) is an employee of an air operator who exercises operational control for that air operator and who maintains a high degree of competency for which the CCD will be engaged in performing competency checks.
1.2.2 A CCD must not conduct a competency check on personnel from another company.
1.2.3 Although a CCD is the holder of a Delegation of Authority, a CCD requires the authority of the air operator to do a competency check on behalf of the Minister.
1.2.4 Companies employing CCDs assume responsibility to ensure that the CCD's authority is valid before scheduling them to conduct a competency check. In addition to this, an air operator is required to maintain records pertaining to the CCD's competency check activity. These requirements are specified in section 7.1.
1.2.5 CCD qualifications, initial requirements, currency requirements and the process for obtaining the required approvals are specified in Chapter 3 of this manual.