- Record of Amendments
- Record of Bulletins
Part I – General Administration
- Chapter 1: Approved Check Dispatcher Program
- Chapter 2: ACD Delegation Policy and Authorities
- Chapter 3: ACD Qualifications & Authority Application Prodedures
- Chapter 4: Transport Canada Approval Procedures
- Chapter 5: ACD Delegation of Authority
- Chapter 6: Transport Canada ACD Oversight Program
- Chapter 7: Air Operator Responsibilities
- Chapter 8: Conduct of Competency Checks
- Chapter 9: Competency Check Assessments
- Chapter 10: Assessment Standards
- Chapter 11: Validity Periods and Extensions
Part II – Appendixes & Forms
Appendix A: ACD Application Form
Appendix B: ACD Delegation of Authority Form
Appendix C: Dispatcher's Competency Check Report
Appendix D: TC Inspector Request for an Annual ACD Monitor or DCC
Appendix E: Approved Check Dispatcher Monitor Report
Appendix F: ACD or Flight Dispatch Extension Request/Approval
Appendix G: Revocation of ACD Authorization
Appendix H: Recommendation for Competency Check
Appendix I: Operational Control Inspection Report
Appendix J: Sample Letter of Approval
Appendix K: Flight Dispatcher Training & Proficiency Record
Appendix L: Familiarization Flight Report
Appendix M: Competency Check Practices Guide
- Appendix A: ACD Application Form
10.1.1 Competency checks are conducted/monitored to assess the effectiveness and standard of the air operator's training system and to qualify dispatchers for operational control.
10.1.2 The competency check will be conducted in accordance with:
the standards described in this chapter;
other TC documents such as the CARs, CASS, CAP, CFS; and
air operator documents such as the COM, AOM and SOPs.
10.1.3 The DCC will be documented on the Competency Check Report (Appendix C).
10.1.4 Each item of the competency check must receive an assessment, and must be graded according to the assessment standards and rating definitions of section 10.2. The appropriate rating for each exercise must be recorded on the competency check report and any sequence graded “2” or “1” requires a narrative in the comments section of the report.
10.1.5 Most sections in this Chapter include a list of common errors that may affect the rating of a sequence. ACDs must use the wording of the appropriate common error where applicable.