7.2 Air Operator's Notification Responsibilities
- Record of Amendments
- Record of Bulletins
Part I – General Administration
- Chapter 1: Approved Check Dispatcher Program
- Chapter 2: ACD Delegation Policy and Authorities
- Chapter 3: ACD Qualifications & Authority Application Prodedures
- Chapter 4: Transport Canada Approval Procedures
- Chapter 5: ACD Delegation of Authority
- Chapter 6: Transport Canada ACD Oversight Program
- Chapter 7: Air Operator Responsibilities
- Chapter 8: Conduct of Competency Checks
- Chapter 9: Competency Check Assessments
- Chapter 10: Assessment Standards
- Chapter 11: Validity Periods and Extensions
Part II – Appendixes & Forms
Appendix A: ACD Application Form
Appendix B: ACD Delegation of Authority Form
Appendix C: Dispatcher's Competency Check Report
Appendix D: TC Inspector Request for an Annual ACD Monitor or DCC
Appendix E: Approved Check Dispatcher Monitor Report
Appendix F: ACD or Flight Dispatch Extension Request/Approval
Appendix G: Revocation of ACD Authorization
Appendix H: Recommendation for Competency Check
Appendix I: Operational Control Inspection Report
Appendix J: Sample Letter of Approval
Appendix K: Flight Dispatcher Training & Proficiency Record
Appendix L: Familiarization Flight Report
Appendix M: Competency Check Practices Guide
- Appendix A: ACD Application Form
7.2.1 An air operator must advise Transport Canada when a CCD is no longer employed by the Company or will not be required to perform CCD duties during the coming 24 months.
7.2.2 It is the air operator’s responsibility to submit to the Transport Canada office concerned a formal written request to have every ACD monitored annually before their expiry date. The request should be submitted to arrive at least thirty (30) days prior to the proposed date of the monitor. Upon reception of the request, Transport Canada will coordinate with the air operator and agree on a common date. In the absence of another method, the form in Appendix D should be used.
The proposed date of the monitor can be up to ninety (90) days prior to the expiry date of the current one. The same procedure applies for ACD DCC validity.
7.2.3 If the air operator anticipates a delay or problem with the scheduled monitor referred to in 7.2.2, contact should be made as soon as possible with the Transport Canada office concerned to make an alternate appointment.
7.2.4 The original of all competency check reports must be submitted to the person with the appropriate delegated authority under the Director, National Operations or under the Regional Director, Civil Aviation, as appropriate, as soon as practicable after the competency check is completed.