Applying for a Foreign Air Operator Certificate
From Transport Canada
All foreign air operators flying over Canadian airspace require a certificate to show that they meet our federal aviation regulations. Before issuing a certificate, Transport Canada inspectors will check whether an operator's facilities, equipment, and personnel meet standards.
Foreign Air Operator Certification and Inspection Manual
Learn about the requirements by reading the Foreign Air Operator Certification and Inspection Manual (TP 11524), a guide to Canadian regulations for foreign air operators.
- Record of Amendments
- Chapter 1 - General Information
- Chapter 2 - Certification of Foreign Air Operators
- Chapter 3 - Overflights and Technical Landings
- Chapter 4 - Multiple Part FAOC
- Chapter 5 - Operations Specifications
Chapter two of this manual has detailed information about how to apply for the Foreign Air Operator Certificate.